Sunday, March 30, 2008

29 Candles today

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

HHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAA
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BBBB
IIIIII
RRRRRRRR
TTTTTTTTTT
HHHHHHHHHHHH
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
to you!!
now lets see that birthday suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cori said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is FABU!

Osbasso said...

Hap, hap, happy birthday, Lisa!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY!!!!
Love you girl!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a FAB day and get lots of good stuff!!!!!

Mackey said...

Happy Birthday to the rockingest Mom in blogland!!!!

mistipurple said...

what hella says
i do
happy birthday sweet 29!

Randi said...

Happy birthday to YOU!
Happy birthday to YOU!
Happy birthday, Mrs. Sassy Pants!
Happy birthday to YOU!

xoxoxoxoxo

L.P. said...

happy happy HAPPY!!!!!!!
~smooches~
and hope your birthday was filled with all wishes granted.

i think Master Pimp Daddy Sage owes you a "new" buttshot as a birthday gift. I know that's what i would wish for... among other things. Come on Master Sage, drop the jeans for Sassy.
~wicked grin~

Anonymous said...

LOL
I wondered what you were talking about but I see NL offered that!
I see some of my girls made it over here thats a good thing.
I see they hit u on Mason pic and your "eggs" too!
Hope ur b-day was awesome

- said...

Happy,
happy,
Happy,
happy BIRTHDAY
to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
; )

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Happy Birthday SassyFrass!! You deserve all the best - and a nice shiny new car too!! :) Hope it was a wonderful day!!

g-man said...

Happy Birthday a day late!! I'm with Southern Sage on the birthday suit photo ;)

Hope it was the best day!!

(My eldest son's is today the 31st :)

The Funky Bee said...

YAYYY! Happy Birthday little sassy pants! Hope it was a great day and your best birthday yet!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B -day!

AngelConradie said...

sage sent me- happy happy birthday for yesterday! i hope you got spoilt rotten!

Anonymous said...

ohHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't know how many of the same folks usually comment but I see alot of Sage girls here!!!!

I sent a card too from Jsull..........

Hope ur b-day rocked sexy girl

Hollz said...

Happy Birthday Sassy... All the Best!!!!!!~xo

Sweets said...

i'm a bit late!!! enjoy the last of the twenties!!

Thatgirl7278 said...

Welcome to the club (I'm behind too!)!

Happy Belated Sweetie! I hope it was grrrrrrreat. :)