Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb....


Want to know where I've been now?
I've had my nose stuck in "Twilight."
OH. MY. GOD.
I love it. As soon as I have a moment my nose is right back in there. I can't help it. I've always found stories about Vampires really romantic...even erotic. I can't believe this one has slipped by me (almost!). Now I want to see the movie. Each page is better than the last...

So that's where I am. Currently on page 312. Gotta run.

18 comments:

chesneygirl said...

I so wish I had time to read novels. I've heard from alot of people that the Twilight series is really good.

Mackey said...

Vampires are freaking hot!!!!!
Happy reading!

Cori said...

Page 247 here.
Was going to hold off reading it until my trip next month, but couldn't resist.

~Pees With A Fist Sitting Down said...

Finished a week or so ago - had to see what my pre-teen & all her friends are into. Then we saw the movie. GO SEE THE MOVIE. It'll make you feel like a kid all over again! (Or at least, like when you watched Interview w/a Vampire for the first time. Mmmm Brad Pitt...) heheheeeeee

JJ

Osbasso said...

Well, before YoursTruly posted her comment, I was going to say to avoid the movie (according to the people I've heard from). Now I don't know what to tell you...

Other than HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Anonymous said...

I read when I poop.

KBear said...

it's the sort of movie that, after reading the book, you're either going to like it or not. No in between.

Matt's not into that sort of thing, and he liked the movie, I loved it.

A lot of people were torn, saying that the girl who played bella sucked, that she couldn't put a sentence together, and if you have read the book (even the first meeting of her and Edward)and paid attention, she is like that in the book too. very unsure of herself, and they had some flack about edward's acting too, but all in all, I think it was really good. It follows the book fairly well, with a few differences thrown in..

my ultimate favourite other than twilight, was her last. Breaking Dawn. LOVED IT!

they've already signed on to start New Moon:)

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

My oldest (Halie) is in love there... I just finished another Dean Koontz myself - love him!

Randi said...

Oh, Dear God. This cult has taken too many of my friend....


Happy New Year, Miss Sass!
xoxo

rage said...

I wish I had the patience to read novels.

Enjoy your reading my dear!

Anonymous said...

DONT SEE THE MOVIE!!!! IT SUX AND RUINS THE BOOK!
Please believe a person who has read the whole series already!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Happy New Year!

Big Pissy said...

LOVED the books!

Glad you're enjoying it! :)

Thatgirl7278 said...

HA! I finished my copy on the 30th.

KBear said...

see the movie! i loved it and read all four in one weekend at least 7 times already:)

it's totally up to you hun, see it, or don't. it's different for everyone:)

Anonymous said...

I will have to see if I can get it at the library. I love vampire books.

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

lol you big nerd.

raspys 12 year old daughter was totally obsessed with the movie when it came out.. i am so behind in the times i didnt even know what the hell twilight was.. ill watch it when its on DVD.. or TMN

Sarah said...

I'm reading it as well - am somewhere in the vicinity of halfway done. I've heard many people say they were disappointed with the movie, though, so be prepared for it to not be AS good.