My baby is one today!!!
Happy birthday Mason. My precious boy. It's been the best year of my life and I look forward to many more. Your smile brightens my day, your laughter makes me giggle. You make me stop and appreciate the little things in life again, by experiencing them for the first time with you. Nothing makes me happier and more proud then you. I love you with all my heart...in fact "I love you to the moon and back, and twice around the galaxy, forever and ever"

16 comments:
Wow! One year already?!? Happy Birthday to your adorable - growing way too quickly - little boy!!!
Happy Birthday Mr. Mason!!!!! You adorable, edible, sweet little munchkin you!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)
Happy Birthday! What a little cutie.
Happy birthday little man.
1??!?! Already?! Holy crap where has the time gone?
Anyways - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be:)
I know it was either the 13th or the 14th. Wasn't sure though:)
Hapy Birthday Monkey!!
Happy Birthday, young man!
Already a year???
yay, happy birthday to the little man!!!
Oh, Msson... you make it so hard for this auntie who wants to believe her nephew is the cutest bebeh in the world...
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happppppppppppppppy Birthday Mason!!
He is sooo cute. I just want to take a nibble!
Its amazing how fast it goes.
Oh my GOD! I can't believe he's already a year old. And he gets cuter every day. Congratulations Sassy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!!
I could have swore I commented before .... (Sigh)
Happy birthday (belated). It does not seem like a whole year.
Now is the time when the days take forever and the years fly by, not like when we were kids and the days flew and the years took forever.
Congratulations and Happy Birthday to your little guy!!!!
((hugs))
Aaw! Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Hope it was very special.
(sorry I'm so late) :(
Post a Comment