Saturday, December 20, 2008

We are up to our necks in snow..and more to come.
I was send home early from work yesterday (yay!) and we dug ourselves out of at least 30 cm yesterday and they are calling for another 20-25cm more!

At least we'll have a white Christmas right?

Now I just need to get my shopping done. I'm usually done by now and we've hardly started! I'm going to brave the mall today....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy me sumthin nice!!!

Mackey said...

Good luck fellow Canuck!

KBear said...

same here. we got about 25-30. I left work and caught the 313 train - normally i woulda been home at 430, but with the weather, I didn't get home til 6!

then, we had to dig out, and it's snowing again here. with another 15-20 on it's way tonight and tomorrow

welcome to Canada my friend! and the snowbelt eh?

rage said...

We got over a foot of snow too here and it sucks. ((shudders))

Not to mention we're supposed to get more.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Yeah I will stop complaining about my little bit of snow now :)
It's just sooooo cold here. I can't imagine how insane it must be THERE!! LOL!

Cori said...

Watching the news, I can't believe how much snow you all have been slammed with! Not sure what's worse, -39C, or 5 feet of snow...

Anonymous said...

Heh heh she said centimeter.

Keep warm Sassy :)

Anonymous said...

Waving across the lake..... :-)

We have the same weather. They cancelled school again today.

The Funky Bee said...

Wow lucky you! I wish we had snow instead of it being miserably cold here!! It's in the 20's and windy...sucks big balls. I want SNOW!!!

Anonymous said...

I told Nimue today that I will need to invest in a snowmobile so I can visit her this winter.

She said she's meet me on the beach.

chesneygirl said...

Okay, I don't know anything about cm. We measure in inches and feet down here. We've been getting clobbered down here too... We got over a foot of snow on Friday.

Soooo.... whadja buy me? ;)

Calvin said...

i hear you.. we're getting swamped by the white stuff too.. y'know, snow (sheesh!!)

KBear said...

Chesneygirl - 1 foot is about 30 centimetres, so we got more than a foot of snow in the past few days.. more coming this week, plus rain and all that other fun crap:)

Unknown said...

Snow? ::::snicker:::: Really? Snow, eh? Huh......

It's supposed to be almost 70 here on Christmas Day.....lol...

:::::::ducking:::::::