Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6th Picture

Ms. Mackey tagged me.

Here are the rules:

6th Picture Meme!

1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.

3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

4.Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.


This picture was taken at the end of August in the Calgary airport. We were moving on to BC to spent some time with Mr. Sass' family. We were in Alberta visiting my brother and sister in law. I also got to meet Mackey! It was such an awesome trip, but I'm still kicking myself for not spending more time there. I really loved AB. A LOT. Maybe a little too much! Anyway, I do love this picture because it has my two men in it. My two favourite men. My husband, who clearly loves his boy and is so in awe of him. It's written all over his face. He loves being a daddy and is one hell of a daddy! He'd do anything for Mason. He beams whenever he sees him. Mason beams at the sight of his daddy! Mason was exhausted and teething, but was in great spirits as usual. He was charming the people in the airport. I look at this picture and it feels like yesterday that it was taken. He's grown so much!

So...as for tagging, I will tag the first 6 people who want to play. Mainly because I'm too lazy to name people and go and tell them. Forgive me!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Mr Sass fella isnt all that, but that Mason cat looks a lot like Sage!!! It could be the bald head!!

g-man said...

Very cute (Mason, not Mr.). :)

Jennybean said...

Awww....

I would play, but I would need to have my pictures arranged into folders... opps!

The Funky Bee said...

SO CUTE! You can just tell that your hubby is beaming at his boy.

Randi said...

Yay! I will play this tomorrow via Haiku Friday!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

ok im a picture whore so i can play.

ill do it over the weekend.

i love the picture.

Anonymous said...

Calgary is a great town . . . I'm sure they'd love to see these two men return.