With Mr. Sass gone a lot of the time, it leaves me to take care of everything around the house and spend as much time with Mason as possible. Sadly, that doesn't leave a lot of time for the computer or anything else for that matter.
That said, we continue to leave little messages for each other with the fridge phonics. The other morning I came in to the kitchen to see this:

12 comments:
ROFL! damn. hes good.
Your kid is going to have the most unusual vocabulary by the time he reaches kindergarten.
lmao!!!
Mr.Sass is da bomb!
Maybe u need to ask some of the naughty kids at school for some ideas for ur fridge phonics? lol
HAHAH! Let's hope this game is discontinued when Mason learns to spell ;O)
Maybe Mr. Sass should try to get a third job using his phonics skills.
LOL
I have that problem on a regular basis...
I stress EXTRA large about money.
and I can't help it either.
My husband is unemployed right now and there are NO jobs for him to go out and get.
So I'm a complete bag of stress these days. It's loads of fun.
LOL!! You two are crazee!! :)
Are you 100% sure its not Mason leaving these notes?
Just asking....
Hopefully Mr. Sass won't be adding photos to visually assist with the fonicks game in the future....
That is too funny. I will have to send you any of loose letter I find so that you can make even funnier stuff. Mr. Sass rocks the letters!
I do hope that things get better business wise so that you can relax more.
Hug
you might wanna question just how he is getting that extra dough!!
Hope it gets better up there.
Wow, that is damn good. If only he could put his talents to good, not evil...
Post a Comment