Thursday, February 05, 2009

A sea of snot...

It's almost pointless to post I think. I don't really have anything great to say. Maybe it's because work has been busy, Mr. Sass is working his ass off and that leaves me with extra housework and less time to do things that I enjoy. We all do what we can and I love that he's willing to do anything for his family (no, he's not stripping). Mason is growing so quickly and learning so many new things it's remarkable. He's talking more and more and does the sweetest little things. I'm going to put this out on the table now though: I want another. Realllly badly. If you know our story, then I ask for your prayers or positive thoughts, heck..even a little baby dust. That said, we are also starting the journey to adopt. We're just at the educating ourselves about the whole process part and taking baby steps...but you have to start somewhere. I know it will be a slow and long process, but heck we can still try in the mean time right? We just love Mason so much and really want to give him a brother or sister :)
We've also been battling colds. Mr. Sass and Mason being the hardest hit. I swear Mason handles it better than Mr. Sass though. Just when the damn cold seems to be letting up and the sea of snot is drying up, it hits again, this time with a cough to boot. Heaven help me.
So that's it. I really must try to post more. I've been trying to catch up and follow along...if I havn't been by, then I will be soon.
Hugs and kisses to all the pink parts...

7 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

mr sass doesnt handle it well because he is a man. men get man colds and those are THE worst KIND ever!

Randi said...

Yay for more babies! My fingers are crossed.
xoxo

chesneygirl said...

Definitely sending prayers and positive thoughts your way for more babies! I just posted about wanting a 2nd baby last week. I REALLLLY am wanting a 2nd also, but it's not going to work out. :(

So I have contemplated adoption recently too. But I know it's expensive, so I think we maybe stuck with just one child.

It breaks my heart.

Anyway, hope the illnesses die off quickly!

Anonymous said...

Good JuJu for breeding purposes!!!!
If I was closer I could fill in while he works!
heheheheheh

Good luck!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Yay for baby dust!! *sprinkling it everywhere for ya* :)
I hope ya'll get to feelin better soon - there is nothing worse that everyone being sick!

The Funky Bee said...

Sending many, many baby wishes your way from me and the little intruder in my womb! And hey, the "trying" is the best part so keep it up!! Good luck Sassy!!!

Big Pissy said...

Awww.....good luck with the baby! :)

My oldest daughter has been trying for over a year now.....