Friday, February 13, 2009

I know I haven't been around a lot lately, and I really have no good excuse. Yet, here I am, and I'm going to ask you for something...if anyone is still around that is.
My grandfather is not well at all. He has pneumonia. He's on oxygen. The family has been called and although the nurses and doctors say he's not dieing, his sisters think he is. He is unable to get up and walk around, and is breathing very shallow. He keeps mumbling that he wants to go home. He has someone with him 24/7 whether it be a nurse of family, so he's not alone, but I am just sick to my stomach. I hate this. I really hope my great aunts are wrong.
Mason and I are going tomorrow afternoon to see him and bring him Mason's latest pictures.
Prayers please?

9 comments:

Mackey said...

Of course honey. Have faith...it can do wonders.
((((hugs))))

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

im on it babe. *hugs*

Shauna said...

Consider it done, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Damn Sass. That sucks.
I hope he improves. Good JuJu out to y'all!!
Hugs

KBear said...

you have mine AND Adrien's.. promise.

Hope he gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and him the best in this difficult situation.

The Funky Bee said...

Prayers sent...thinking about you and your family!

g-man said...

Done and done. From your mouth to God's ear. :)

Be well.

chesneygirl said...

Okay, so I'm late on this but... you got it, girlfriend!

Hope is doing better by now! :)