One of the students in the other class was heard saying the following at lunch today:
"I saw my mommy laying on her back and my daddy was on top of her. He was doing push-ups. My mommy kept saying 'oh mamasita!' I took a picture."
I really hope you didn't kid. But if you did....I think it would make great show and tell.
One of my students (grade 2) asked me, "do you want to know a secret?"
I hate questions like that..but of course I said "sure"
"I'm wearing a bra today (she grabs her not-even-close-to-being-developed chest) and it itches like mad!!"
That's the price of being a woman my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Lol
tff!
Don;t you love working with children?! They are absolutely priceless. Oh & if their parents knew half of what they shared with us!
ROFL! mamasita!
oh man.. kids are awesome
LMAO!! Yay for locks on the doors around this place!! :)
HEHEHE
That's why bras should be optional....like shirts....in the summer.
Just saying..... ;-)
HAHAH! I love it...keep em coming. OH MAMASITA!
Hi,
New here.:) I hope that kid with the camera doesn't know how to publish pictures online yet, because if so...LOL
Post a Comment