You only get one of each letter, so we've taken to finding new "messages" to leave one another (Mr. Sass and I that is...the phonics is good, but Mason isn't up to writing yet!). I'm totally loosing. This is something I should be good at, but I'm sucking large.
The other day, I come home to this:

7 comments:
note to self - look for kids' fridge magnets and make dirty messages when they are in school
BWAHAHAHA
shit i really have to think about this.
1 letter is hard. if i come up with something ill be back
do we have a dull alphabet to work with?? Any extra vowels???:)
I will leave this inthe hands of Braeden.....Lord knows if you need something raunchy...his twisted mind will think of it. LOL
This is great! I too will have to this but it's unlikely that I will think of anything good.
Helpful hints:
you're/your = yer
is = iz
because = cuz
Remember, it can always be like texting. Only use the letter you need. The mind will fill in the blanks.
PS: Fuck me hard? Kinda naughty - but it works.
i tagged ya Mamma!
LOL We used to do the same thing. We have finally gave all that stuff away, but I still find a rogue letter once in a while. Good luck, I'll see if anything comes to mind.
Post a Comment