I cut it all off.
No big deal.
It's only hair.
But I really liked my long hair.
The thing is, it's always been the same. So with a little convincing, I chopped it off. I don't know what it is though: I equate long hair with sexiness. I feel like a kid with short hair. Yet, I love shorter hair on other women, and think they look sexy, just not me. I feel like I'm 12. I won't deny that it's much, much easier now, especially since my hair is naturally very curly. Anyhoo, you be the judge:
You can't really tell in the picture but it's more of a graduated bob. Now I need to get my son a haircut!!

14 comments:
Hunny.....you would look sexy with no hair!
It looks tres' chic! Love it!
btw....Kennedy walked over to look at the pic & the first thing she said was "OMG! Look at Mason!"
He has changed & grown so much!!! Kennedy says to givehim a big smooch!
xo
Woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo
Damn girl!
You look gooooooood
looking sexy either way!!
I like it tho!
My first inclination is towards the longer hair, but you make this look pretty good! Then again, you'd make shaved bald look good!
It looks wonderful, and you're still a hot mama!!
My hubby prefers short hair on women, and thinks that is the ultimate sexy. I have long hair. He's such a jerk...
You look adorable, I really like it. And not that you look 12 but some day you are going to wish you do :-)
MILF!
OOOOOH!!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIMOUS!!!! I love it truly!! And of course that boy of yours is such a doll!!
Your haircut looks fantastic!
I did the same thing shortly after my son was born -- after I got used to it it made me feel incredibly sexy.
:)
And it did, for a long time, but now I'm back to not knowing what to do! Grow it long or chop it back off!
you look amazing.. i love it!
i love my hair short, and i love it long - it's the in between that i hate.. im growing it out, and no more cutting it above a bob anymore.. that phase of my life is over.
i can't wait til my hair's long enough to do a cute bob with, and i hope it looks as good as yours does!
You look gorgeous! Love the new hair! :)
I think it looks adorable but I feel the same way oddly about equating long hair with sexiness and I always think short do's look much better on other people than on me...I bet it's much easier to maintain tho, huh?
I have to agree with Mackey, you'd look hot bald from stem to stern. :)
I like it.
You do look young but I'd still do you... and risk the charges of sexing up a minor.
i think its hot.. :)
Post a Comment