Thank you to everyone for coming by to wish me a happy 30th birthday. It was so nice to keep getting messages from you wishing me well!!
Thanks for the birthday shout-outs from Mackey and Sage. I quite like the "29 and tax" and the "second anniversary of 29"...not to mention my spanks and big squishy boobie hugs!!
I've been partying it up quite hard. In fact I have woke up in different homes a couple nights, a ditch one night and fucked if I can remember what the hell happened. I haven't been to work in days and am nursing one hell of a hangover.
Right.
Truth? I've been passed out on the couch every night by 9. HA! Living the high life eh? It's been crazy busy at work. I've got a new partner in crime there and man..I though I was wacked?!?! I think I'm in love. Mr. Sass and I are trying to convince her to be our second wife (well my first wife, his second). I have even more of a blast at school...
Anyhoo..thanks for the well wishes.
Oh..did you know that a swan is the only bird with a penis??? Neither did I! I am kind of wondering how the unfortunate ones mate though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
See there? 30 isn't bad at all!
Glad you're adjusting! ;-)
cool co-workers are the best! it makes the job so much more tolerable. ;-)
Snif
sniff
our lil ole Sass is all growed up!
Surely Mr. Sass went with "hell yeah!" when the second wife proposition came up!
now you got me wondering also.. especially with the turtles
I learn so much about nature and biology when I come to your site...
:)
Ha. I guess you just hit the wall at 30 ;)
Half naked pictures of you and your whacked friend would be appreciated. (like the one of you and Hella that you posted a long time ago) Just sayin'
I wish I had a second wife. Well actually I do, Esmerelda, but I certainly dont get any of the pleasurable benefits from that deal. (I just fix shit around her house)
Swans have penises??? WTF?
Happy 30 Sassy. It's not so bad getting old, I swear!
How's the cutie face? I bet Mason is getting to be such a big boy.
Post a Comment