Saturday, September 26, 2009

I fell in love again today...

Sometimes you wonder if the love has faded in your relationship. Then your significant other says something that just proves how your love has grown and matured with time.

Today, Mr. Sass leaned over and said, "I want to stick my tongue deep in your birth canal"

And I complain he doesn't treat me like a real lady. Pffft.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

shucks, I say that daily!

Mackey said...

lmao!!!! Obvsly he loves you dearly. =)

Cori said...

I'm glad that was an affirmation of love between you two. 'Cuz it made me throw up a little.

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

ha ha! thats love. i feel it all the way here

Osbasso said...

You are a lucky, lucky woman.

Sassy said...

Sage - it's cuz you are one classy guy.

Mackey - Clearly. He's so poetic.

Cori - You know it that was really and affirmation, I'd have some serious issues. Apparently he thinks it is though..so HE'S the one with issues right?

Jobthingy - Awww. I'm sure you and Raspy have the same...but perhaps he's a bit more poetic?

Osbasso - Yes. I tell myself that every single day.

Anonymous said...

you know me much to welL!

Shauna said...

Boy, that would surely turn me on.