It's true.
He likes to play with the medicine dropper in the bathtub. He pops the soft plastic "squeezer" part of and has one of us stick it to his tummy, his arm, his forehead, etc. Really quite amusing. One day I went for gold and stuck in over one of his nipples. He looked down, popped it off and started rubbing his nipples. Yes, it usually leave a little pink circle for a moment, but this time, I think it actually pulled his nipple a bit (bad mommy..but man was it funny). He was rubbing and he looked up at me with a "how could you" look that broke my heart (okay it didn't break my heart, but it made me quiet down my laughing a tad). Now every time he lifts his shirt he plays with his nipples and says "mommy".
Wow. That's wrong on more then one level isn't it?
I wonder how many more ways I'll warp my child?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yer goin' to hell...
I think he's going to have some sort of electro-nipple fetish when he grows up. :)
Osbasso - And you think it was this that sealed that deal?? That was decided a long time ago!
Rage - OMG!! You're probably right!!
Post a Comment