Sunday, July 24, 2011

No means No I guess...



Amy Winehouse is dead.
Sad. Such a talent. Wasted.
I guess that's what you get when you keep saying no no no to rehab eh?

She's part of the infamous "27 Club" now. She joins Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Ron McKernan of Greatful Dead, Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones...
(I Googled this information. As much as I'd like to be a music nerd, I'm just a nerd).

Postmortem results won't be released for another day or two, but my money is on the crack pipe. OD. Knock me over with a feather if I'm wrong.


R.I.P

3 comments:

http://nicoledog.blogspot.com/ said...

As talanted as she was I do not think she earned the right to be in that club! Just sayin...

Sassy said...

Haha..I hear what you are saying. She had a good song or two..but I think the potential was there to be a bigger star.

http://nicoledog.blogspot.com/ said...

Agreed! the potential was there... to bad she didnt see it and take better care of herself!