Wednesday, June 06, 2007

At some point in life, as you get older, you'd think the childish drama would stop.
Not so.
Some people still behave as if we were all in grade 7. I'm half expecting to hear "well you're not coming to my birthday party" and "we're not talking to you so humph!"
I'd like to avoid it all together. I've said it before, even though I come off the complete opposite, I hate conflict and confrontation. I'm the peace keeper. That said, I will speak my mind if I'm pissed enough or my friends are being hurt. It's getting to that point. I just don't want to start any more waves and make things worse.

What kills me is if you have a problem with a person/group of people, say it to their face! Don't run your gob hole off behind their back and run to tattle and make threats to others.

Buck up. Cowards.
Or is it that you know you are being petty and stupid?

Part of me would really like to bitch slap one person and twist the balls of another who is a repeat offender.
But I'm a lady.

Stop laughing.
I am.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe
it never stops
folks always act 9 yrs old
u should go ahead with the btch slap
the ball twisting made me cross my legs tho
js

Osbasso said...

Don't you just hate being the mature one?

Anonymous said...

Babe, you have known for years that we are continually surrounded by friggan idiots.
My advice is to look at me, give me a hug and remember that I have seen you naked (LOL...I know that made you laugh.)
Yes it has no relevence to anything, but I know you needed to smile!
And before you start...yes I know you have seen me in my nudeypants too
Love ya!
P.s. try not to let them get you down girl!

Cori said...

I'm sorry you have to deal with drama :(
Mean people suck!

Alyssa said...

AMEN SISTAH!!!!!!!

Let's just bitch slap em all!!


Line em up!

g-man said...

I don't know about you but Hella put a smile on my face :) Really, it is a bummer that you have to be the peacemaker, I hope that it can be resolved before it gets out of hand. Like Barney Fife said, "Nip it in the bud..."

{{{{{Moral Support}}}}}

Unknown said...

I have nothing really to add that hasn't been said already. Well, except....if it helps any....

...I'd be okay with seeing you and Hella in your respective 'nudeypants,' too.

Yeah...I didn't think that would help, but.....it was worth a shot.

Suck Me said...

Give them a 2 mile head start and then release the dogs on them. It really works! *gulp* Did I say that out loud?!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I hope it gets better soon. :)

Mackey said...

I LOATHE drama!
Seriously...that should be left in Junior High where it belongs.
Don't let the beyotched of the world bring you down.
Rise above, my friend!

Randi said...

Oh, Sassy. You said it. Fuck the haters.
:o)
Signed,
Another Lady In Disguise

exile said...

hate the game, not the player...


i dunno... i sunded good after a 10 hour shift

i'll never tell said...

my life is drama, but Im trying to change!! Chin up darlin!