Time to spill the beans.
This shall be my final HNT for awhile. I'm sure I'll get creative once and awhile, but for now, my energy and thoughts are elsewhere.
I'm Expecting my first child in December!!!
I'm thrilled, excited, scared...all these emotions! I'm already 15 weeks along. I can't complain. It's been smooth sailing so far (I wonder if I'll pay for it later?). No morning sickness at all, no nasty mood swings: Nothing. Just fatigue in the beginning like nothing I've ever felt before. I haven't even gained any weight yet! I've somehow managed to loose a few pounds.
It wasn't until I took this picture that I realized I have a ponch on me now. A wee baby bump. I debated posting this picture because it took me by surprise...I didn't realize how things had changed. Then I thought "ahhh screw it! I'm pregnant. It's only going to get bigger from here!"

Happy HNT!

32 comments:
Did I already tell you 500 times how happy I am for you guys??? Yeah I think so.
501: SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Cute bump.
LMAO...I am so excited to finally talk about this openly!!!!
I can't wait to rub that belly, paint that belly, talk to that belly and all the other wonderful things that auties get to do!
CONGRATS AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!
Cute belly and remember PAYBACK IS A BITCH!!!!!
*MUAH*
Aww congrats to you!! so cute! All the best girl!
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
YAY!!!
HHNT!!
Nice!!! Congratulations. Sorry i haven't posted ina while, but now that I know I'll be seeing pregnant flesh, I'm so here again!!!
Big congrats! Life is going to be ever so different in your home and in such a good way!! Woo Hoo!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW! Your little bitty baby bump is adorable!! Ok - so can we plan a huge ass blogger baby shower now!??? :)
CONGRATULATIONS! *teary happy*
:)
:)
Oh, I think a belly rubbing party is a requirement! As are "progress" HNTs!
You already know how happy I am for you! Even though I didn't get 500 times in like Binsk!
If its a lil cracker child that is bald there is an outside its mine!
haaaaaaaaaaaaa
thats awesome news!!!!
best of luck to you!
js
I am going to be a blog aunty!!!
I have already bought baby socks for you!
I couldn't resist. They are soooo wittle:)
Q: What's the difference between a pregnant Sassy and a lightbulb?
A: you can unscrew a lightbulb
hehehe
congrats you little fellopian factory! i knew you could do it
but just fyi, there's no quit'n the HNT just cause you're a little knocked up. you gotta give us a play by play photo diary... that way i can make a flip-book!
Wow! Happy HNT!
EEEKKK!! Congratulations!! My first born is a Dec baby, too. All that yummy Christmas food, it was like a license to eat, woohoo!!
You guys are all so awesome! Thank you!
I can't wait to share everything (to an insanely annoying point!)!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
You and Mr. Sass will be awesome parents!!
God Bless you..
***hugs***
THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!! I lost a few pounds too in the early stages of my pregnancy. The doctor said that the baby makes your metabolism increase and that's why. But YAAAAAY!! This is wonderful and I'm so happy for you!
CONGRATS!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!
WHOA! So frickin exciting!!!!! Big humongo congratulations to you & Mr. Sass!
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy every step of the way.
I`M SO VERY VERY HAPPY FOR YA`LL AND YOU ALL WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS NOW AND ALWAYS! I LOVE YOU GIRL AND YOUR BELLY IS SOOO DERN CUTE!
Yay!!! Out of the 'closet' at last! :)
I'm so excited that we're on this journey together. Although it really is true that every pregnancy is different- I've gained almost 15 lbs and have been pretty nauseated most of the time. Here's to smooth sailing for both of us for the remaining time!
Congratulations!!!
I can't wait til you let us name your real baby like you let us name Cletus the Fetus!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
IF you were here I'd rub your belly for luck.
xoxoxo
Does everyone luuurve the underwear lines I'm sporting in the picture? hehe
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations sweetie. :D
Very exciting! And how great is that, that you're not having the dreaded morning sickness?!?! Awesome.
Well, this is the most wonderful of news! I feel like I have nothing to say that won't sound trite and already-said. But I mean it, as one of your frequent blog visitor/friends...Congratulations! Life is going to be so wonderful and different and new! Yay :)
Congrats! Life is about to change!
Congratulations! The best is yet to come!
WOWWWWW! Yayyy Congratulations to Sassy and Mr. Sass. This is great news...
I knew Cletus the Fetus had it in for you, I just KNEW IT!
Wonderful news Sassy and I'm so glad you're feeling well. The bump is so cute. Can't wait to see it get bigger.
SO many congratulations, Sassygirl!
Love, Jas...
Congrats!!! Baby bellies are cute! HHNT!
Post a Comment