Friday, June 22, 2007

Thanks for well wishes
with my baby announcement
Tears brought to my eyes.

Can't wait to share all,
pictures, anecdotes, et al.
Minus the vag shots.

Four more days to go,
Summer vacation will start,
don't be a hater...

5 comments:

Mackey said...

I get the summers off too:)
Wanna come over & hang out?
We can go shopping for becky at Dollarama!:)

exile said...

so glad you're knocked up
just had to find the right hole!
"knew you could do it"

Anonymous said...

why u gotta hold out on the v-jag shots?
meanie!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

MarMar took the Vag shots when I had Shane Michael - she was all "down" in my business right next to the doctor - I was more worried about her passing out than PPHead!! Heehee!!
Gawd I am SO.HAPPY.FOR.YOU!!! :) I can't wait to hear all the baby/belly/I really ate that/please get it out/ohhhhh a baby stories!!

Robin Alexa said...

I am not being a hater more of a jealouser. ;)