Tagged by Hella:
1. What's in your wallet? Money (not much!), pictures, assorted cards, highschool picture of Mr. Sass where he looks like Jesus.
2. Whats under your bed? Nothing. Maybe a tumbleweed of dog hair at times.
3. What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet? A box with some old memory items in it..and some toys of sorts.
4. Whats in your underwear drawer? A whole lot of underwear!! Thongs mostly.
5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Up until last week it was full of car parts for one of the POS belonging to Mr. Sass. Now there is only windshield washer fluid, a map book and some windex.
6. What colour is the underwear you are wearing right now? They happen to be white and red and say "Cockpit Lover"
7. Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? No, not really. Nothing to hide I guess.
8. Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what? No...should I feel guilty about finishing the rainbow sorbet though?
9. What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now? It's a toss up: the husband or the dog. I'm kidding. I can't think of a thing...
10. Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? Alllll the time.
11. What is your last thought before you fall asleep? God, I hope I wake up. There is so much I want to see and do. That and...geeze I'll probably be up in 2 hours to pee.
12. How long have those leftovers been in the fridge? A day or 2 max. Mr. Sass will eat anything.
13. If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find? Some interesting pics no doubt, some of my writing, and other little treats and such no doubt.
14. Do you sleep with anything? My husband and a stuffed Hippo named Flora that he gave me. It makes a good bed divider. He can stay to the left of Flora, but as soon as he creeps over, she attacks.
15. What is your midnight snack weakness? I'm too lazy to eat at night, especially if I have to go down and get it.
16. Have you ever shop lifted? Yes, as a kid. A Tiffany poster.
17. Have you ever vandalized anything? Several things. I think my 'mark' is all over Ontario's landmarks.
18. Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? We are on a first name basis.
19. What do you wait until no one is looking to do? Hella had it right: adjust my thong.
You can play if you want now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i will steal this tag.. not just right now
I just posted a quiz on my blog and this one is different... sooooo I'll just leave my answers as a comment. Hope you don't mind.
:D
1. What's in your wallet? My ID, both my debit cards, my gas station gift card (for my daily cup of coffee), and my coffee discount tag. That's it.
2. Whats under your bed? 3 storage containers of crap I can't seem to make myself throw away.
3. What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet? Sheet sets and comforters, CD cases, a hat box, and some stuffed animals.
4. Whats in your underwear drawer? Chones, check box, bras, socks, and a lighter I think.
5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Nothing.
6. What color is the underwear you are wearing right now? Pastel green
7. Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? Cigarettes and a makeshift ashtray (a water bottle) in a tiny little shelf in the kitchen.
8. Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what? Not really, actually.
9. What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now? Err.. certainly not Mr. Buzzy. So, maybe... my Superman bedsheet.
10. Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? perhaps
11. What is your last thought before you fall asleep? mmmmm, sleep
12. How long have those leftovers been in the fridge? None currently
13. If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find? old pictures of myself and that's about it
14. Do you sleep with anything? nope
15. What is your midnight snack weakness? n/a
16. Have you ever shop lifted? just the grapes from the produce section
17. Have you ever vandalized anything? Not that I can recall
18. Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? danced, hooked up, made out, played cards... we've done it all!
19. What do you wait until no one is looking to do? sometimes... when my nose is itchy... and I know I have a booger. I'll dive for is. OHMYGAWD I just admitted that. Please, don't judge.
Post a Comment