Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Camping Nazi...

I am alive.
I was away camping this past weekend. It was a girls camping weekend. Insanely fun..but I think I've been eaten alive by mosquitoes.
And I scratch them. Fuck it. When the itch wakes me up, I'm scratching. Little bastards. One got me right in the top of my butt crack too. I think I'll leave that one alone. I don't want to look t0o 'classy' walking around scratching my ass like I haven't washed in a week.

My car is still broke. Mr. Sass is trying desperately to fix it after work. I don't know how he does it in this heat after putting in a full day at work. I appreciate the effort and the fact that he does it for me makes me feel special...but I really do miss having my car. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I'll post again soon..when I have something exciting to say....which shall be soon.

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

Been wondering where you were... Feel free to show us the butt crack bite!

Looking forward to something exciting!

CruiserMel said...

Um, no, we don't really need to see the mosquito bitten butt crack. I believe you. But - camping? All girls? I like that idea. No boys, no make-up, no hairdryers needed. Quite cool. And when amongst the gals, you can scratch just about anywhere, right? Fantastic.

exile said...

wow, a mosquito survived biting your ass crack?

buzzzzzz *cough cough* buzzzz...

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Sounds like fun! Sorry the skeeto's got you - I hate that part of camping.

The Funky Bee said...

Hmmm, any pictures? I remember the pic's from the last ladies camping trip. They were very interesting! Sounds like you had a blast, mosquito bites and all...And I scratch mine too, I can't help it. Those little fuckers are annoying!

Randi said...

When we went camping we were bombarded with flies. Not mosquitos. Flies. Ew.

g-man said...

Bummer on the bugs, glad it was fun.

g-man said...

P.s. Kudos to Mr. Sass.