Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Do your balls hang low??

I need your help. Well..the help of the men out there, or some women who are willing to quiz their loved ones.

Mr. Sass decided to tell me that one of a man's testicles hangs a little lower then the other and that apparently correlates to what their dominant hand is. For example, if a man's right nut hangs lower then he is left handed, and visa versa. I'll say that it holds true in this house. I need to know if it's really true or if he's pulling my chain. Again.

Could you kindly do a little research for me?

This guy is clearly right handed if this holds true...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

As familiar as I am with my wonderful testiculars I haven't a clue. Send some naughty pics and I'll check them, erect and limp
haaaaaaaa

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

LMAO!! I have no idea but I will certainly get PPHead to do the test for me - he has no problem showing off his balls! :)

Osbasso said...

I'm too sick to check right now, but I'll get on it ASAP! Nice to see these sorts of posts back! ;-)

Mackey said...

lol
Dave will be home on Thursday night......I shall check that out for you:)

KBear said...

um.. i think it IS true.

husband's left handed, and he hangs lower on the right??

whatever that means..

Evydense said...

I think he's pulling a little more than your chain!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

PPHead hangs low on the right but he is right handed.... He did say that he was left handed as a child though, and that his teachers back them made him use his right hand so I dunno! LOL!

g-man said...

Lemme go jiggle my balls and get back to you .. :) I'll have my wife and I cover each other's eyes and have her jiggle my balls too (double blind study). :)

Thatgirl7278 said...

I'll be happy to investigate and get back to you. No worries.

Cori said...

Theory debunked in our house - hubby is slightly lower on the right, and also right handed. And between Mackey's moob requests and now this, I am getting banned from the computer soon.

I had to think of Cisco Adler's balls - I'm surprised that guy's left arm even functions

Randi said...

Ok, seriously? You need a new post. I cannot come here again to see testicles.
xoxo