Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Mason's first Halloween!

We hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

...and happy birthday to my big brother! He's old.

15 comments:

Osbasso said...

Happy Halloween, little man!! Would love to see your mom in a similar little outfit... :-P

Jennybean said...

aww what a cute little bumbly bee!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I hope he had a fun time last night!! Big smoochie kisses! :)

rage said...

Awww, little bumble bee! So cute!

Mackey said...

I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee...won't my Mommy be so proud of me.
I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee...ooo eee he stung me!

lol

If u have never heard of this song then u prob just thought that I have lost my mind ;P

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a cute little bumble bee!

chesneygirl said...

Aaaww!! He's as cute as a bug!! ;)

Hope he had a fun 1st halloween!

Hollz said...

AWw how cute is he,,, happy halloween

Sassy said...

Os - Like I could wedge my knockers in that!

Jennybean - isnt he though?

Hippychic - He had a blast. Big chocolatey kisses back...and wet ones from Mason too!

Rage - Buzz buzz!

mackey - Oh ah! It stung me! I'm squishing up my baby bumble bee, won't my mommy be so proud of me!
Of course I know that song!! :D

Jag - Thanks!

Chesneygirl - He had a great 1st Halloween :) Lots of pictures to remember it by too

Hollz - Thanks :)

The Funky Bee said...

Awww what a cutie! Hope you had a great Halloween!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

that is the cutest little bee i have seen in a long time

Sarah said...

Tag! You're It! Stop on by and pick up your Weird Award!

Big Pissy said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! Cutest bumbly bee ever! :)

Cori said...

Scrumptious!
My son was a Bumblebee, but the Transformer one :P

Randi said...

OHNO!
I just died at my desk from the cute.
My boss is gonna be maaaad at you.