Thursday, October 30, 2008

A new perspective HNT

I don't really have a nice picture of me in my new glasses. Mr. Sass and I snapped this one before we went to a party last weekend, but then I forgot my camera so there are no more. Not really the whole seductive, naughty teacher look at all. I'll have to work on it. Hmmm...step one may be to loose the turtleneck! It was damn cold okay? Back off!

Maybe next week I'll have a more sultry picture of me in them..or at least one where I don't look like a drowned rat. Oh and I have new sunglasses too :)

If you can't see them: You can find them here.
My sunglasses are here. But you'll have to stay tuned for a picture of those ones =P

Don't judge..my hair is soaking wet still...argh. You people are lucky I love you...cuz I hate this picture!

14 comments:

Osbasso said...

Oh, I like the frames! But I still want to see the seductive, naughty teacher look too!

Sassy said...

Os - Hahaha I'll work on it. Like I said, it's not a flattering picture at all! but i promised a picture...

Jennybean said...

aww... you guys are cute!

Greg and Sheryl said...

You look sexier in this photo than you give yourself credit for, but we are looking forward to seeing the "seductive" photos. Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

I think you look quite sexy in your glasses! Cute couple. :)

rage said...

Girl please, who are we to judge? Have you seen how half of us look in some of our photos?

Nonetheless, I think you're beautiful and I love the color of your eyes. They are like a jade green. I so envy you.

Happy HNT!

Shauna said...

I like! I'm in the market for new glasses. I may have to try something like this on.

Mackey said...

Honey....U couldn't look unsexy if u tried.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Loving the glasses. I covet. ;)

Big Pissy said...

Love the glasses!

I wish I looked half that good with wet hair! :)

KBear said...

My frames aren't that dark, but I have ones similar. I like them. Usually I have the tiny ones that are smaller, and I went with something different. Matt called me a nerd, but after a while he said i looked cute in them and they suited me better than my other glasses.

you look really good in them!

Randi said...

Yeah turtle necks are like kryptonite to the superman that is sexy.

The Funky Bee said...

You two are such a cute couple!!

Unknown said...

meeee-ow!!