Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Jennybean:

Although I did just do another 100 list...I think I can muster up 7 more things eh!

Sooo...if you already know this about me, deal with it and move on.

1. I'm afraid of ET and bees. A common known fact though.
2. I worry about vaginal elasticity. Seriously.
3. My elbows are double jointed and I can actually "knock" the bones together to make a clicking noise. It makes some people gag and others cheer.
4. I've never had silk pjs or silk sheets. I wonder what I'm missing....
5. When I stir a pot I have to stir clockwise. I just can't do it counter clockwise.
6. I won't go into the basement at night alone. I think it stems back to when I was a child and my older brother would hide behind the stairs as I came down (they had open backs obviously) and grab my legs as I came down. What an ass.
7. I'm a pear.

8 comments:

Jennybean said...

YAY! you played along!

great answers...

The Funky Bee said...

great answers. And I am still scared to walk down my basement stairs and no one used to grab my legs from behind as a child. I'm just certain it's going to happen one of these days. Why the hell do basements have to be so damn scary?

Mackey said...

Some good advice.....don't wear the silk pj's on the silk sheets.....u willl have a bitch of a time staying on!

omg! on the basement stairs! My bro used to do the exactsame thing!!!!
I am o.k.with our basement now but years ago when we first moved here I wanted Dave to put a lock on this side of the basement door! lol

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

i have tried both the sheets and the pjs.. i find them too hot.

chesneygirl said...

I've never had silk pj's or sheets either.
Now I don't feel so bad. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ur a pear?
??
lol

Shauna said...

I prefer cotton over silk. :)

What does you're "a pear" mean?

Sassy said...

Jennybean - Thanks..I'm always willing to play :)

Funky Bee - I don't know, but they freak the hell out of me.

Mackey - LOL I've heard that! Brothers are mean..and that's why when we had this house built, I had real stairs with backs on them!

Jobthingy - Better to sleep naked.

Chesneygirl - At least I'm not the only one!

Sage - Yup..a big juicy pear.

Skygirl - hehe Pear shaped. maybe it's hourglass...yup I'll just keep telling myself that.