I had another "feed the bees" moment the other day. I was walking around the kitchen floor and my one foot kept feeling sticky spots. I was miffed because I had just scrubbed the damn thing the day before. However, when you see the mess my son makes, you can understand why it's not such a long shot that my floor is sticky. Again. Any mom would know. So when Mason is napping, I pull out the scrub brush and go at it again (oo-er). He gets up and I start to feed him lunch. I am STILL feeling sticky parts. I wanted to blame the little monkey, but it's not his fault. I pull out scrub brush and get on my hands and knees and spot scrub the spots that feel sticky. I sit down with Mason and cross my legs and see it.
I have a hole in my sock.
Nothing like spending all that time and energy washing your floors repeatedly when all you need is a new pair of socks.
Go feed the bees Sassy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
**snicker**
You are a bit of a dork, aren't you? ;-) But a lovable one!
ur so silly
Thanks for the laugh. :)
I get sick of scrubbing myself...it's like a never ending job...((shudder))
I wouldn't call it a "feed the bees" moment...
Blame it on the being a mom thing... my whole brain is different since I became a mom....
Yeah, that might be funny except that it has happened to me too. :)
ROFL!
I hear they love pizza :-)
hehehehe
you are too funny!
lol, something so simple!!!!!!
I hate holes in my dang socks.....
LMAO!!!!!!
hee hee!
LOL! :)
Post a Comment