So yeah.
I can't help but feel like you are avoiding me.
That's okay. I tried. I don't know what I did, or if it's just that my "life" is so different then yours now, that you don't feel we connect anymore. Who knows.
Doesn't stop me from feeling bummed about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Well sometimes that happens.
When people are in different life stages they fade apart.
Hugs!
Oh, you know we connect....
...lol....
what? not me? oh.,..well...I mean...I knew that...right...yeah...see it was some one else...right...so...yep...there it is....just sayin'...
How can we avoid you if you don't post??? ;-)
Hope you get the connection back!
Sorry you're bummed :(
:o(
I am sorry sweetie.
There seems to be so much sad times around here lately.
luvs ya
xo
Wow, I feel like I could have written this! I am bummed too :( I hope you feel better! xo~Sadie
I don't know if it's a he or she you are addressing but I do totally understand. Been bummed myself before. (((HUGS)))
Hugs to you girl! By the way, I live in Whitby now...YAY! Emily and I are finally back!
People come and go for many reasons... doesn't mean they won't come back around if you let them.
Post a Comment