So today I spilled my tea. It was in the cup holder of the stroller. I had just put Mason in the carseat and went to fold the stroller up. I forgot it was there and flipped it over, spilling tea all over the stroller and my pants.
BRILLIANT. The best part? I got in the car and cried. Yeah, I cried over spilled tea. Sure, it was a good tea, but it's just tea. It wasn't the tea I was upset about. I just can't explain it. I feel so helpless. Argh, I hate feeling like this.
Maybe a good barrage of swear words would make me feel better. Plug your eyes if you are offended. You've been warned:
FUCK SHIT DAMN HELL FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK CUNT BITCH SHIT ASS WHORE MOTHER FUCKER FUCKING CUNT SCAB ASSHOLE DIPSHIT CUM-DUMPSTER SLUT DOUCHE BAG DAMN FUCKING RAGING SHITFIRE COCK SUCKING DITCHPIG PUSSY FART HEAD SMELLY ASSHOLE PUSSY FUCKWAD ASSHAT DIPSHIT MOTHERFUCKERING ASSFUCKING TITTIE FUCKFACE TWAT BALLS.
*sigh* Okay, I giggled a lot writting that. Who says swearing isn't theraputic??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
lol
nothing a little swearing wont fix eh....
I think you crossed the line using the term "fart head". tsk tsk
FUCK CUNT BITCH SHIT ASS WHORE MOTHER FUCKER FUCKING CUNT SCAB ASSHOLE DIPSHIT CUM-DUMPSTER SLUT DOUCHE BAG
I dated her, don't be a hater.
holy motherfucker that was hilarious!!!
I nearly pissed my motherfuckingpants u crazzee bitch!!!!!!!!
"PLUG YOUR EYES"
fuck me sideways u r soo funny!!!!!
btw....wtf r twatballs????
I had to give Jordan ( my other son) the link to your blog to read this. He does the same damn thing when he needs to get rid of stress!
A few weeks ago I took him to Future shop 4 an interview & that is EXACTLY what he did in my car!
Swearing almost always makes me feel better. :)
(I've cried over much less then spilled tea.)
Oooo, that was a good one. I agree that sometimes a good cursing barrage is just the thing. I hope you continue to feel better.
I have done that folding up the stroller only to realize that my coffee was in the cup holder thing too. Its a bitch.
I understand more than you know. A few years back I was taking things out of the dishwasher and dropped one of my wine glasses on the floor shattering it. I sobbed. It had nothing to do with the glass.
It's always been theraputic for me!
Swearing is ALWAYS theraputic! Good job Sassy, hope that made you feel better. And if not, know that I, and probably many others, have cried over some majorly pathetic things in our life times...it just happens some times!
LOL! Great job! That always helps!
Braeden wants to see u teach with that mouth=P
sage .. ROFL!
im glad your cussing was fucking therapeutic.. think it will make this cock sucking headache go away also?
*giggles*
Hollz - That's fucking right. I'm still giggling.
Cori - I know, Fart head is a little wrong eh? I should wash my mouth out with soap.
Sage - LMAO You sure know how to pick em!
Mackey - I just ended with twat and balls. Seemed appropriate. I'm glad you laughed too. It honestly made me giggle. I hope Jordan got a kick out it then. He can borrow my barrage anytime. LOL @ Braeden..if i teach with that mouth I'll be in the unemployment line. Then we can play chubby bunny all day!!
Skygirl - Sometimes it works wonders!
G-Man - I'm still trying to clean it all up...I don't want it to stain or be sticky. That's so ghetto.
JAG - Thank you for understanding.
Chesneygirl - If it works..use it I say!!
Funkybee - Thank you. Sometimes it helps wonders. I have cried over more silly things, but not in awhile!
JennyBean - LOL thanks. Did I miss any?
Jobthingy - LMAO. Cocksucking headaches fucking such balls. But I know a cure ;)
You are my kind of gal!
Damn right! Fucking A! ...and all of that shit!
Potty mouth.....
...lol...I hope you are feeling better about....stuff.
Rage - Fuck yeah!
David - Yup..a complete potty mouth. but i am feeling a bit better.
Can't wait til the little man starts to mimic.
My 2 YO nephew now says:
What the hell
and
Oh, shit
Post a Comment