Monday, November 10, 2008

I do have things to post for once, but I'm not in the mood. I've been kind of down lately. In a funk and I can't shake it. I feel disconnected. Sad. Shitty. Meh. I can't really describe it. Time is flying by so fast and I can't find the pause button.
I have to back to work soon and I'm having a lot of anxiety over it. Just thinking of it makes me sick and tears well up. I hate it.
I hate myself right now too. I'm not happy. I don't like what I see. I'm not normally the "debbie downer" but for now, I am. I feel like my life is out of control and I can't fix it.

Sorry to be such a bummer. I'll be back. The real me that is...just don't know when. I guess I just wanted to vent..or put it on "paper"..to see if I feel better.
Notsomuch.

Tomorrow is a new day.

12 comments:

Osbasso said...

Put a smile on your face, silly girl!! That's half the battle!

We all get into a funk at one time or another. I don't think you have to worry about anyone not sticking around to see you on the other side!

Cori said...

Aw, sorry you're glum :( I remember going back to work with my younger two kiddies, and yeah, it sucks.

Hope you get out of the funk and start being funky :)

Shauna said...

Just the thought of going back to work put me in a funk too. I found it helped to put in a couple of odd days (to help out) before my leave was up. Helped me see the bright side of it.

That said, I've been feeling pretty down these days too. Hope we both start feeling better soon.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Here's hoping tomorrow is better!

Randi said...

Everyone's allowed to have down in the dumps days. If it goes on to long though, try talking to a professional.
I think you're a hot mama with a darling son and a helluva personality.
Feel better!

Mackey said...

I don't know what the hell it is but so many are feeling "down" lately.
You know u r not alone sweetie. Life is just friggin' tough sometimes. No need to make excuses for not feeling up to entertaining anyone. You take care of yourself first.
Sorry I missed your phone call....i didn't even get the message until the today.
I going to get one of those long distance plans right away then I will be calling u back baby!
(& yes Becky... you too!)
In the meantime....take care of yourself & I hope you feel better soon. ((((hugs)))) with lots of sqishy boobies!

Anonymous said...

I do know what you mean. I felt that way before I went through my last divorce, before I truly knew I was going to get divorced. It's a crappy feeling.

I hope things turn around for you, maybe taking babysteps in the right direction will be a help. ((((HUG))))

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

we are all allowed to have times like this.

hope today is a better one :)

chesneygirl said...

Aw, hun, I'm sorry. :(

I've been really unhappy with myself and totally not liking what I see lately either.

*hugs*

KBear said...

I think a lot of people feel that way after they've had a baby and are going back to work, be it after a year, 6 months, 4 years, whatever.

You will get over this. Just remember to breathe, cuddle Mason and you'll feel better soon!

Hugs!

Sassy said...

Os - Thanks...I'm trying to smile. I'm glad ppl will see me through this though :)

Cori - I hope so too. Funky is sooo much better than funk.

Sky Girl - I hope we both start feeling better soon too. This sucks!

Real live Lesbian - Here's to hoping!

Randi - Thanks...your words mean a lot to me babe.

Mackey - I love your squishy boob hugs!! That's something to make me smile. Talk to you soon!!

JAG - Thanks for the hugs and understanding

Job - I hope so too.

Chesneygirl - What are we to do?? *sigh*

kbear - Aww thanks! A good cuddle always makes me feel better, but what if I need a cuddle at 2pm and he's not there?! :(

The Funky Bee said...

So sorry that you're feeling down Sassy. Just remember, when all else fails and you feel like everything is shitty, you have a beautiful baby boy, an amazing (and handsome) husband and a wonderful family and friends that love you dearly and would do anything for you.

Some times we just get in these funks and there's nothing you can do about it but let it pass. I hope yours passes soon.