Thursday, September 01, 2011

If there's a skeeter on yer peter, whack it off!

I just watched a segment on tv (discovery channel) where they were doing some sex research.
Some chick was strapped into an MRI machine. All hooked up to a zillion wires and a few doctors watching. Her goal? Self-simulate to orgasm.
While. everyone. watches.
It took her almost 11 minutes for the record.

THEN they show another clit...erm...clip of a woman having an internal ultrasound. Legs in stirrups. No big deal. Then they call in her partner and have him have sex with her..right there in the stirrups while they do an ultrasound and watch. Asking her to tell them when she is going to cum. They are watching the footage right beside them on the screen, 2 feet away! Insanity.
I'm impressed that they were able to achieve the objective so to speak.
I wonder what they got paid..if anything.

I'm wondering why I went into teaching...

1 comment:

Osbasso said...

Some people are exhibitionists...some people are voyeurs...