Monday, September 05, 2011

Okay..I can't just end on such a negative note. I'm still irritated, but a warm cup of tea and looking at some pics made me feel much better.
Want to see what I was looking at?


And this:



And this:


How do you not smile looking at this? It was from a Saturday trip via train to a Farmer's Market.

I just love these two sooo much. I thank God everyday for the friendships I have. What is even more amazing is that these two are such good buddies already. I couldn't have asked for a better friend for my son...and it doesn't hurt that her momma is one of my best friends in the whole world! These two just keep us laughing. I also love that everywhere we go, they think they are twins and we are same sex mommies.

I'm going to bed..with a smile on my face.

(P.S. K - I hope it's okay that I posted these!)

1 comment:

Randi said...

Yay! I feel that way about BFF's daughter and my son. So fun!