Thursday, January 10, 2008

I think I'd like Stacey and Clinton from TLC's What Not to Wear and Gok from How to Look Good Naked to do me over. Not in that way. Perverts.

I want to learn how to dress better for my 'shape' (round is a shape) especially as I try to get back into some kind of shape after having Mason.

So please feel free to nominate me. Perhaps I'll start dressing like complete trash to encourage those around me to get me help. I'm going to go dig up my ol' stirrup pants and some over-sized shirts (hmmm shoulder pads?) and some sexy loafers or something....



5 comments:

Mackey said...

OMG! Stirrup pants & shoulder pads?!!!!
Man I used to look good in those...I swear!:)

exile said...

you aren't wearing stirrup pants already?

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Those two would tear me up! I don't think I could ever give up my t-shirts and jeans.... :)
But I could totally go for a makeover!

KBear said...

they come to canada? i thought it was a US thing?

shows how much i know:)

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmmmmm is there something wrong with stirrup pants? Shit I am out of touch, cept of course I wear mine differently I always wear them over my boots.
js