While I was (very) pregnant, I had to buy a new winter jacket to fit over my stomach. I ended up getting one that was a lovely shade of green...a little on the 'bright' side. I joked about looking like a tank, but Hella said it better. She said I looked like a giant snowpea. I affectionately refer to my coat as the snowpea now ("honey, can you grab the snowpea for me?"). Now that the belly is gone, I wanted to go back to my regular (and more stylish) winter coat. I put it on and went to zip it up and low and behold, it was rather snug around the 'girls'. Snug enough that I could hear my mother saying "just because you can get it on doesn't mean it fits!" (a lesson many more people should listen to). Sadly, I hung it back up and returned to the snowpea.
Lord love a duck I think they enter the room before I do!
So yeah..the whole point of this? My boobs are big and I still look like a giant snowpea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
You look cute as the snowpea!!
And sweety your boobs have always entered a room before you....they are just a bit more prominent now LOL!
Yes I am still jealous!!
MUAH
Honey..you just had a baby one month & 2 days ago! It's O.K. You will find your body again.....I think. I am still looking for mine:P
your boobs will shrink eventually:)
keep your chin up..it could hurt if you dont:)
At least your boobs themselves don't look like snowpeas... that'd be weird.
I think a boob photo retrospective is in order ;) When you stop nursing (assuming that you are) they will go back to "normal".
i have to agree with hella,
hehehe, snow pea
Big boobs = happy baby! (happy hubby) LOL!
NO COMMENTS :)
My wife's got big after the first kid (and stayed that way), and got small after the second one (and stayed that way)...
Kind of puts a new perspective on when your thinking about how many to have... (we have two)...
sounds like the boobs are the new "snow peas"...ha ha. Having big boobs is so not all it's cracked up to be. Only the ladies with the large mamm's can relate. It's not fun! I bet the hubby loves it ;O)
O.K. It's been 3 weeks since we seen pictures of Mason....babies change a lot in 3 weeks you know!:)
Oh & Gman.....I think you tried this same approach when I claimed that one of mine is bigger than the other.:)
I swear, you & my hubby must have been separated at birth!
Post a Comment