Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mason was one month back on the 14th. Already! He's now almost 6 weeks and keeping me verrrry busy!
After all the wonderful comments about my boobs and a lovely suggestion from G-man, I'm seriously considering a comparative shot of the girls! hahaha Like Hippychic said: Happy baby, Happy Hubby!

Here's the happy baby at one month:

I think he knows he's going to get a bath...and he's about to give me a big pout!

Chillin in his chair! I took the straps off to show off one of many outfits that the bestest Auntie Hippychic sent!!

Mason trying to "rock the hawk" like his favourite cousin Will!

14 comments:

Osbasso said...

I just assumed that an comprehensive boob comparison was part of the package here.

The little man has grown so much already!!

Thatgirl7278 said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Aww he has grown soo much in just a month!
That little man is Rockin the hawk like a pro...we shall have to get Will to teach him his metal ways!!

Mackey said...

Awwwww....that top pic melted my heart as soon as your blog page popped up.
He has changed so much! He sure looks like his Daddy in the last picture.

exile said...

punk rock offspring

very well done

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

OMG just give him some yummy kisses for meeeeeee!! Love his wittle mohawk! LOL!

Cori said...

He looks so big!! Very handsome little man ya got there!

g-man said...

DO they make Metalica Onesies? What a cutie!

Really, how are we to know what you are saying without photos? We (men) need a frame of reference so to speak. :)

Sassy said...

G-Man - THEY SURE DO!! Hella bought him one for Christmas..I'm just waiting until he isn't swimming in it! So funny you should say that!

Randi said...

Babies with Fauxhawks. Best thing ever.
HE'S SO STINKING CUTE!!!

KBear said...

he does look a lot like daddy.

he's precious.. so precious.

Anonymous said...

I knew hoe wasn't mine!
I told you!!!!!!!!!!!
sheeeeeeeeeeesh
I have control like that!
haaaaaaaaaaa
great looking lil fella!

The Funky Bee said...

OMG he is just too cute Sassy! He looks like a little man.

Anonymous said...

Okay so I need a Mason update.
I miss reading your stories and tales.
I am calling youtonight to get caught up on all the 411 chicky.

Miss you and love you guys!!