I did my first HNT back in February of 2006. Although I've been slacking with HNT, especially since I've been battling getting back into some kind of shape (other then round) after my son was born back in December....I thought I'd do something for this week.
So THREES.
I hope bad things don't really happen in 3s. Last week my car broke down twice. My car is suppose to be the dependable one. Ha!
This week it's apparently the (almost new) refrigerator! Of course, I go out to do a major grocery shop (it's been over 3 weeks) and come home to find out the the fridge isn't cold. I poured myself a glass of milk and it was room temp. YUCK! So now I must wait for the repair man to come. I just hope I don't have to show him the goods to honour the warrenty. Otherwise, he'll probably be bending me over the refrigerator...so to speak. What next?!
Happy HNT! and Happy Anniversary!

19 comments:
Hey! I thought I was going to have to come get you to play! I'm SO glad to see you here!
Is that a can of chocolate whipped cream?? The mind races...
It sure is!! I wondered if anyone would notice it!
There's plenty left...wanna play?
turn around, then I'll tell you what the temp is in the fridge!!
awesome pics...... glad you're back!
I saw the whipped cream too. I think I see both chocolate and vanilla. I have a slight whipped cream addiction, maybe that is why I noticed. Both cans are presently in my refrigerator too.
Your curves are beautiful. HHNT.
We started doing HNT at the same time. :)
HappyHNT
Hot hot hot!
HHNT!
That is your shape after giving birth 5 months ago?! Hell.....I'll take your shape.
Sage - Haha..I'll turn around alright ;)
Evening - Yup chocolate and vanilla. A friend of mine brought over dinner and dessert one weekend, and it's been sitting there ever since. I king of forgot it was there!
Vixen - :) Happy HNT! I'm sure you are more consistent then I am though!
naughty - Thanks ;)
Mackey - LOL yes. I cropped my butt out. You can have that ;-)
Glad you decided to play this week. It was really hard coming up with any idea this week and I totally blew off the three thing. I did that last week. I'm such a rebel.
I suppose if you turned around we'd know if the fridge was cold or not! HHNT!
Hot!
TK Kerouac's HNT
wisdomstuff - We like Rebels ;-) I can assure that if I turned around, no one would be getting their eyes poked out!
tk kerouac - Thanks! The fridge is kinda warm too!
Your shape looks good to us! Happy HNT anniversary!
Oh... my... goodness!
PS. Got a game I just started. Wanna play?
Room temp milk is definitely gross. That sucks. Hopefully the next thing to happen in 3's is a good thing!
Great pictures! Happy HNT.
Good luck with the fridge repair!
HHNT!
Greg & Sheryl - Thanks :) Happy HNT anniversary to you.
ThatGirl _ I'M SO IN! I'll play!
a.rocker - That would be nice. Winning the lottery would be a nice way to start.
Searabbit - Thanks! It's fixed now..and it was done for free! SWEET!
What Southern Sage said!! LOL I was chanting that too. Gotta love the mommy boobies!! :)
Yayy happy HNT Sassy. Looking good!
You look like me when I can't find anything to eat and I just stand there hoping something will magically materialize! Ha! Sexy girl!
XX
Post a Comment