Friday, May 23, 2008

I've been so busy,
Up to my neck in 'prep' work
Mason's Baptism.

Don't laugh! Some would think
This Sassy girl would combust
entering a Church.

If this shall happen,
I'll be in good company,
Hella's going down!

All joking aside,
It's a big day for my boy,
Can't wait to post pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe
be sure someone checks the roof for structural flaws!
you and Hella
whew!
maybe reinforcements should be built in!

Cori said...

Have a wonderful ceremony!!

Hollz said...

Hope you have a wonderful day..... Have fun!!! Cant wait to see the pics

Anonymous said...

Now how could I take offence to that??
You are just speaking the truth my dear!!
Can't wait to see you...and yes I am getting all dolled up....wearing a skirt.
Get your cameras ready!!!!!

Sassy said...

sage - LOL too late to warn them now, we'll have to risk it ;)

Cori - Thanks :)

Hollz - Thanks..we'll have fun. and I"ll post pics SOON.

Hella - HOLY CRAP. Hell must of froze over. We were BOTH in skirts!! Thanks for coming :)