My beautiful baby boy decided he wanted to get the party started early this morning, so we were awake at 6:15. Somehow it didn't really matter, we had some quiet time together snuggling. He's brought such joy into my life. I really couldn't put to words the love I feel for this little guy. He's changed my life in so many awesome ways. Of course I was spoiled by him and Mr. Sass. Mason even managed to sign his name on the card. He's brilliant I tell ya!
Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there, and a special Happy Birthday to my mom too!
Sage has pimped my ass over at his blog. Short of posting pictures of my nunga-nunga's, he's asked that I link to this picture that he likes. Seems fitting since it is Mother's day. If you really want tit pics there are some in my HNT archives...or for the right price I've been known to flash the duo. Thanks for coming by... Who knew being pimped could feel so good?

19 comments:
that goddang pic tickles the evermore shit outta me!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hmmmmm the right price huh????
Glad your first Mommy day was good!
Happy Pimp day!
Maybe some folks will come by.
Sage - everything has a price =P
Thanks for pimping my ass..it was very pleasurable....
Oh! And I will make a return to HNT...PROMISE!
Happy First Mommies Day!!!! I love that picture - hes sooooooo cute - give you and him big hugs from me okay?!
Hippychic - Thanks! I will give him big smooshies for you!
Happy First Mother's Day!
Totally cool blog! I'll be back...found my way from The Sage One's blog...
Your baby is absolutely adorable!
Beautiful baby! Those pictures are fabulous!
Nice site, Sassy! I'll bank your HNT promise too. ; )
Happy First Mother's Day! found my way over from sage advise. i'll be back from time to time.
What a sweet baby! Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day Sassy! Mason is too cute. Love the pic's. Keep em coming!
Happy Belated Mother's Day! I gaze at your baby every time I'm at the fridge. Such a cutie.
Adorable!
Happy Mother's Day a day late.
I remember the first year. *sigh*
This pic is sooooooo darn cute& adorable! I'm so luv'n it! I'll surely be back again here! ; ) And DO return to HNT as soon as ya wanna! ; )
Oh & happy belated Mother's Day 2! ; ) I really do luv your lil' man's smile; it's absolutely priceless! ; )
Scarlett - Thanks! and thanks for coming by :)
Riff Dog - Thanks..someone has to hold me to my promises!
Jam - thanks for coming by :)
naughty endevours - Thanks! I think he's kind of sweet, but I know I'm a bit bias!
Funky Bee - Be careful what you wish for..lol I could inundate this blog with Mason pics!
Randi - He made the fridge?!?! SWEET!
Anndi - Thanks! And happy mother's day to you too!
I smile to much - Glad you liked the pictures! I'm going to make an attempt at HNT again soon. I need some fresh ideas I think!
And isn't he just the cutest little baby boy! You should be very proud. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Awwww he is adorable! And so are you Ms. Sassy! Sage sent me over. Gotta support da ho's!
XX
Wisdomstuff - Thanks. I did. Maybe as he gets older I'll get to sleep in a bit though ;-)
a. secret - I'm with you. Ho's unite.
Post a Comment