Friday, May 09, 2008

Dear Curtis Stone,

You are hot. You talk about your beef tenderloin being moist. You make me moist.
The fact that you are male, hot, have an accent, and you can cook makes me want to ring my knickers out and garnish you with them. The things you make look yummy, but I have something you can eat. If I ever found you in a supermarket, sure I'd take home the chef, but cooking would be the last thing on my mind.

Love, Sass

11 comments:

Thatgirl7278 said...

totally unrelated, but I didn't want to forget.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! Awww.... your technical first one. Hope it's beautiful.
-Arianna

Sassy said...

Thatgirl: Thanks! You are so sweet :)

Osbasso said...

Good sweet lord, woman! You're just a brazen hussie, aren't you?

Anonymous said...

Sass?
that fellow doesn't like girls.
pretty obvious to me.

Cori said...

Mmm, he's scrumptious :)

Sassy said...

Os - hehe Only for the right man! You know I'd talk dirty to you if you wanted!

Sage - LMAO You're always watching out for me eh? It's okay, I love me some men too!!

Cori - Couldn't you just eat him up?!

Sheri said...

Is it getting hot in here?

Mackey said...

Hmmmmm....someones hormones have been running a little high lately;)

Sassy said...

Sheri- Oh yesss. Very HOT.

Mackey - I think so....it's not always a bad thing though..just ask Mr. Sass. Muhahaha

Anndi said...

And you KNOW that man smells good too... yum!

Oh.. Sage sent me. Hi! :)

Sassy said...

Anndi - Ohhh god..I bet he does!