Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ned Flanders would be proud

I didn't erupt into a ball of flames.
Nor did Hella.

The Baptism went great. Lots of people showed up which was really nice. We had perfect weather and Mason was so good. I didn't know just how he would react to all the different people. He was a little charmer as usual.

Here are some pictures:

With his mommy. He puked on his outfit after only 30 seconds. Good thing it cleaned up well. *sigh*

My little man :)

Look Mommy! I'm no longer a heathen!

This one just tickles me! Where did my little baby go? He looks like such a little boy!

12 comments:

wisdomstuff said...

Awww, how adorable, he does look like a little man sitting there. They seem to grow up that fast too.

Osbasso said...

What a good looking boy! Mama's not too shabby either!

Mackey said...

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!
I could just eat him up!
He is too darn cute! Must get it from his Mama.

Sassy said...

wisdomstuff - thanks. It blows my mind whenever I look at him, just how much he's changed already.

Os - not to shabby eh? I'll take that.

Mackey - Start with his elbows. They are so delicious!

Cori said...

Bwahaha, no longer a heathen :)

Awesome photos, he's a charmer for sure!

Randi said...

Yup.
That's a naughty little devil right there.

Mackey said...

Holy shit!
I was so busy drooling over the pics of Mason that I almost didn't notice your haircut!
Looks great baby!
How many inches did you get cut off?!

Sassy said...

Cori - Yup. My mom announced that rather loudly in the church!

Randi - I can handle naughty ;)

Mackey - hehe Oh man it was about 12-15 inches once she was done! A LOT of hair gone..but still lots there!

g-man said...

Okely dokely :)

Nice pictures. Glad no one burned! :) Enjoy the "baby" time, they do grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

that is one pretty little shit head!!

and the baby shes holding aint bad either!

Sheri said...

He has the face of a five year old. They grow up fast!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

You simply must have one of the cutest most adorable babies on the planet!! I LOVE his little suit! LOL! And your haircut looks marvelous - but then you could go totally bald and still be gorgeous!! I'm glad it was a good day for you all and that no one burst into flames! :P