Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIPPYCHIC!!!

Please go and wish Miss Hippy a very happy birthday...just watch you don't step on anything in her garden eh!

To Hippy herself: I hope it's a special day for you! Enjoy some yummy food, good friends and create some special memories! Big hugs and kisses :)

7 comments:

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

OMG! I so just heard your sweet sweet voice!!! I love you lady!!! And thank you thank you for the birthday wishes!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hit her up, I follow orders like that!

Sassy said...

hippychic - I'm glad you got my message :) Hope it was a good birthday!

Sage - Everyone loves an obedient man

Anonymous said...

I'm ur bitch baby!

Sassy said...

Sage - LOL Ohhhh I'm gonna make you work baby!

Anonymous said...

Bring
it
on!

Sassy said...

Sage - I'm bringing my A game. You ain't never going be the same again.