Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to meeeee.....

5 years tomorrow!

Five years, many ups and downs (and not all of them in bed), a move, a dog and finally a baby. Not too shabby.
Here's to many more (years and babies).
Slainte!

19 comments:

KBear said...

happy anniversary!

i hope Matt and I make it to 5 years without killing each other.

Although, we have been together 7 years this year, and only married a year this year. If we haven't killed each other yet, I'm sure we'll be ok!!

love the pic!

Sassy said...

kbear - thanks! Don't kid yourself, there were many a day where one of us almost killed the other. The fact that we didn't follow through on our murderous intentions speaks volumes I think ;-)

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

Happy Anniversary hun!

The Funky Bee said...

YAYYYYY!!! Happy Anniversary Sassy and Mr. Sass. I love when you post that picture. You guys look amazing. I love your wedding picture! Enjoy your special day!!!

(let's see if I can use any more exclamation points)

Sassy said...

jobthingy - Thanks!!! :)

Funkybee - Thanks...and I ALWAYS overdo it with exclamation points!!!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversery!
How has he put up with you that damn long?????????????

Hey next time u see hubs, give him a high 5 from me. He did good and damn sure married up!

looking woooooooo hoooooooo sass!

Sassy said...

Sage - Ha Ha Ha..more like I put up with HIM that long! lol @high fives

Randi said...

Happy anniversary!!!
I can't wait til I can post one of these about me and Buzz...
Um, we've been dating since April and we're already engaged.
LOL

Osbasso said...

Hey! My parent's 52nd anniversary is Saturday too! Hope you make it that long yourselves!

Mackey said...

Sending Happy Anniversary wishes to the "Shit"house!!!!!
he he he

Dave & I have been ,arried for 15 years this Aug. We have been together for 21......I have lost count how many times we wanted to kill each other.

jam said...

happy anniversary! hope you have lots more years together. this year my husband and i will mark our 30th in october. time flies when your having good and bad times. cant imagine life with out him. he makes me laugh and cooks. lol

blue said...

Happy Anniversary! love the colors in your bouquet..

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!

may you enjoy each other's company for many more years.

becky

(over here by way of sage's site)

Distracted said...

Happy Anniversary!! Here's to many more!
Sage sent me and I'm so glad he did. I've been going back reading~laughing til I pee'd (esp. 2/21/08 post) and getting a little misty (9/8/07 post). Great stuff.

Sarah said...

Happy Ball & Chain Day!!! :)

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I hope ya'll had a little time to yerselves if ya know what I mean!! Heeheee!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy versary. Sounds like you've got some considerable accomplishments there. Congratulations!!!

chesneygirl said...

Happy Anniversary! (belated) :)

Sassy said...

Randi - I can't wait to see your wedding pics!! Hey...when it's right, it's right! Go for it!

Os - Wow. Congrats to them! I hope we make it that long too.

Mackey - LOL @ "shit house!" You got the meaning behind that addy eh? Hot AND smart. Thanks for the well wishes :)

Jam - AND cooks?! Wow. There's a keeper! Congrats on 30 years. One day we'll get there!

Rage - Thanks!

Blue - Thanks!! I loved my bouquet. The colours were so bright :)

Becky - Thanks for coming by and for the well wishes! :)

Distracted - Hey! Glad you read through some of my crap and got a kick out of it!

Sarah - Thanks! Ball and chain is right!

Hippychic - Bowchica bow wow!! Oh yeah baby! No calls tonight I'm busy!

Chesneygirl - Thanks! Much appreciated!

JAG - Thanks...yeah some accomplishments and more to come I hope! He's a bonehead but I love him.