Who's doing the Timmy's run? I already ran and got the mickey and the 2-4. Now I'm waiting here on my chesterfield with the serviettes so we don't slop the poutine. What's taking so long eh? We're supposed to get right pissed, then a little shinny. Skins vs. toques.
Take of eh, you bunch of hosers.
....Canada Day. I didn't have plans. It sucks that it's in the middle of the week (although it doesn't make a lick of difference to me since I'm off work anyway) and most people had to work yesterday to have today off. Oh well. We had some family over for our annual "Loser Bbq" for all those without plans. The weather was perfect! We practically ate all day..but good food. We had shrimp and mushrooms on the bbq, sweet potatoes, asparagus...Mmmmm so good. I even made a special not-good-for-your-ass-at-all cake and decorated it in honour of Canada's 141st birthday:
Mason got in the spirit too:


8 comments:
Ah, you're bringing him up right! Always good to start out with a lesser beer anyway...work up to the good stuff!
BTW--I don't have a clue as to what you wrote in your first paragraph. Except for the eh, eh!
Os - I guess we'll have to brush you up on some Canadian slang eh?
Happy Canada Day!! We sat around my SILs pool, and in honour of the maple leaf, I drank a Canadian. Ugh, wished it was cinqo de maio so I could have had a corona...
i dont care what day it is, i wont drink Canadian.. blech.. horse piss.
i say 2-4 to people that are canucks and they have no clue what i am talking about.
MMmmMmmm poutine.
Cori - Sounds like fun! I leave the Canadian to Mr. Sass. He'll drink anything!
Jobthingy - Horse piss is right. It's a shame to have the word "Canadian" on it eh? The Irish make a fine brew though...
I would have come to join your party but that would be quite a few clicks for me to drive. With the cost of gas I wouldn't have any toonies or loonies left to buy pop, Smarties or Nanaimo bars for the party.
I would have to resort to using my Canadian Tire money!
That cake kicks all kinds of ass! And Mason is cuter than cute.
My kinda kid. How many beers did he have? I hope he didn't drive home.
Post a Comment