It's funny. Today is the last day of school and I feel kind of left out. I miss the excitement of the last day and all the build up to that moment when you can kick those kids out the door..I mean..see them off safely to the beginning of their summer holidays. I've been excited all day even though I'm not there and really have no part of it. I remember as a kid how pumped up we were, but I think teachers are waaaay more excited for the break! At least tonight I'll go to the year end staff social. I'll be fresh as a daisy and they will all be tired and sweaty. I can take comfort in that.
Here's to summer!
Side note....My mom saw my singed hair and laughed her ass off. So much for it not being that noticeable. Mr. Sass says I have feelers. God I feel sexy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Still in school this late?? Not sure if socialized medicine would be worth teaching through the end of June! Then again, I'm not teaching anymore...
Still not too late to get a picture of the new hair style!
I agree with O
I want pics of the singeing!
sheeeeeeeeesh
post em
mail em
whatever
I wanna see!!
I am so glad our schools here let out at the end of May. It seems like so long to wait until June. But then again we have that much longer to wait until they can go BACK!! LOL!
LOL oh yeah we totally need a picture. get on that would ya
I stand corrected. It's bad
Well with descriptions like that I do believe that an actual photograph is in order, wouldn't you agree?
Awww, well just think, you get to have your summer AND you got to be with Mason all school year while some other ninny was teaching! hee hee...Happy Summer!
Post a Comment