Saturday, June 07, 2008

Tagged by Os!

I got tagged by Os. Since I'm in a great mood, I'll play along. Heck, I would have played along anyway, but if I was in a pissy mood, then my answers would be a whole lot different....
Here goes...

The Rules:
  1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning of the post.
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves in their post.
  3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
  4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was still in university. Probably completing my first year. So basically I was partying it up, drinking, smoking up, sleeping with random guys and gals....you know the usual stuff. I'm kidding about most of it. I was in school. No really....

2. What are 5 things on my list to do today? This is kind of sad really, but here you go:
a) Buy formula and cereal for the boy
b) Clean the bathrooms
c) Paint my toenails
d) Find 20 minutes alone to read (clearly I could be doing that now..but I choose this!)
e) Go for another walk once it cools off a bit. Can't waste this nice weather!

3. Snacks I enjoy: Hmmm there isn't much that can't go on this list really. My favourites are granola bars, strawberries, popcorn and if I want something bad I like cookies. I also like hot men to nibble on...mmmmm

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire? Pay off my debt and the houses/debt of my close family and friends. Make a crazy donation to Heart and Stroke foundation and several others close to my heart. Take everyone on a wicked holiday. Buy my horse farm (If I buy it myself then it voids the deal I have with my husband..haha. See my 100 list to the right if you are confused). I'd hire a personal trainer and a personal chef too. Oh God, I could do sooo much.

5. Three of my bad habits: 1. Picking at things. 2. Leaving things to the last minute 3. Making jokes at inappropriate times.

6. Five places I've lived (in no specific order):
1. Brampton, Ontario
2. St. Catharines, Ontario
3. Le Beausset, France
4. The G-Spot, Ontario
5. The big O, Ontario

7. Five jobs I've had (in no specific order):
1. Bagel girl at "The Bagel Stop"
2. Ronald Ranger at McDonalds (among other McJobs there. I even dressed up as Grimace)
3. Daycare worker
4. Nanny
5. Elementary school teacher

8. How did I name my blog: In short, I first used this as a place to rant and go off on my tirades which are usually kept in my head...and I've always been told I have a certain amount of Sass to me. So there it is "Sassy Tirades"...since it's changed in the last ohhh 2-3 years, I should probably rename it and make some changes eh? Meh.

I'm suppose to tag 5-6 people now. So I tag the first 5-6 people who read this. If you want to play that is. Don't pretend like you didn't read it...I could give a flying fuck either way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
you aint right!
Mcjobs
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

go girl you tickle the shit outta me!

Osbasso said...

See? That didn't hurt too much, did it?

Hard for me to imagine you as a party girl at university... :-P

Randi said...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
A) Work
B) Make sure the power's on
C) Unpack
D) Do some cleaning
E) Sleep in my new place

3. Snacks I enjoy: anything that will fit in my mouth. ZING!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire? Pay off my debts and the debts of others. Make a large donation to charity.

5. Three of my bad habits:
A) Picking my nose
B) Speaking off the cuff
C) Losing my temper

6. Five places I've lived (in no specific order):
A) Oxnard
B) North Hollywood
C) West LA
D) Korea Town
E) All over the San Fernando Valley

7. Five jobs I've had (in no specific order):
A) Hallmark was the first
B) Jewish Summer Camp
C) Vet receptionist
D) City worker
E) Currently "Steve's Office Bitch"

8. How did I name my blog: Used to be called "It's all about me" when I was selfish. Now I just like the repetitive R.