He won't eat tomatoes because they smell like garbage.
He won't eat mustard because it's too close to the words "mouse turd".
He won't eat relish because it looks like boogers.
What's left?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
8 comments:
Who?
A leaf of lettuce?
ketchup! Ketchup goes with everything :-)
My mom doesn't like corn unless it's on the cob.
She despises cheese on her burgers but will eat it on most anything else.
Some people are so weird. I, on the other hand, will eat anything.
I'm in total agreement with the tomatoes and the relish. I'm non-committal about the mustard, but where's the onion???
I just hope he will eat anything that rhymes with angina, or hunt or can be linked to felines!!!!
(I'm hopig hoping we are discussing someone other than your son!)
G-Man - hehe Mr. Sass
Mackey - That would be good too, but I have to slip it in there so he doesn't get scurvy.
Randi - I too will eat (almost) anything. Not picky at all! Maybe that's my problem...
Os - He likes the onion..but I don't like the breath!
Sage - That's always on the menu...and no we're NOT talking about the wee bairn. He'll stick to milk and cereal for now.
tomatoes smell like garbage? what about Ketchup? (my mom calls it cat shit.. dont tell him that LOL)
mouse turd is killing me and relish makes me think of boogers also.
Post a Comment