I don't like to be whiny, but....
I got a tinfoil cut and it hurrrrts. Someone wanna kiss it better for me?
It stings like a sonofabitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
5 comments:
mmmmmmmmuuuuuuaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
I'm your huckleberry.
Depends on where exactly you got cut. There's certain things I absolutely will not kiss. Even on you.
Ha! I almost got through writing this entire comment without laughing my head off. I'd even kiss you there (though I can't imagine how you got a tinfoil cut there...).
LOL at Os.
I was going to say something along those lines too.
{kiss}
That hurts like a bitch.
Feel better!
Gentlemen - Awww thanks. It touches me deeply (oo-er) that you'd kiss me anywhere to make me feel better. Feeling much better now. :)
Catscratch diva - damn right it does. My finger is actually swollen.
Hear that Os?? Finger! Nowhere questionable...
Post a Comment