My computer is fucked up.
Again.
Same problem as last time, except this time, nothing that worked last time will work again. I'm royally pissed off.
I may have to bite the bullet and have someone look at it.
Either that or throw it out the window and then whore myself to buy a new one.
Ten dolla sucky sucky? =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
If you promise to buy a Mac, I'll pay $20 for sucky sucky!
I don't have a penis... is it still $10 dolla'? ;)
whoring for a new compy is always acceptable i think.
sigh
I really dont like those sexual things but for 30 minutes I'm in for $100.00
just to help u out of course
Os - I'll think about the Mac for sure...20 bucks though? SWEET!
Thatgirl - For you..yes. For others with no penis it will cost a bit more.
jobthingy - I think so too.
Sage - you're such a helpful kind of guy!
"I sucky you for CD drive? "How bout I fucky you for video card? Round world for motha board?"
What do we get for $20?
Post a Comment