I could comment on how I had to flip my heat on today and it's damn near the end of June. WTF is that all about? Last week I'm toasting myself and this week I have perma nippleitis.
I've been waiting for a book that I pre-ordered online to come. The next one in this series:

...but I got an email saying there is some delay and they hope to have it shipped out by Monday. Why did I pre-order it then? I could have just gone in yesterday and bought it from the shelf. *sigh* such is life. It doesn't pay to be lazy I guess.

14 comments:
Perma nippleitis, huh? Mason's gotta love that! We probably would too (hint, hint)! :-)
Now help me out...if you're posing with the book, but your pre-ordered one hasn't come in, how can you take a picture with it? Did you strip down in the store?
Os - I'd love to say I did strip down in the store (hmmm there's an HNT idea eh!?!)..but the book I'm posing with is the first in the series...I'm waiting for #8 ;-)
Looks like a sexy read, Happy HNT!
I know what you mean about the weather, I'm right there with you!
HHNT!
tk - Thanks..but truth be told it's hilarious..so the likelihood that I pee those panties a bit is high!
Wisdomstuff - It's driving me nuts! I was patient alllll winter, now I want a little sunshine and warmth!!
Adorable undies - I think I wanna read about Full Frontal Snogging too :) HHNT!!!!!
love love love the panties!!!
xox
HHNT
I can't decide what is funnier the book or those sexy panties....
HHNT!
Hmmmm
cock pit lover huh?
Since I'm always one to try to help I can supply some of that .........
Looking deliciously sexy!
Nothing wrong with condiments!
Your knickers made me think of the old crack: "she was only a pilot's daughter but she kept her cockpit clean". And now I should apologise for mentioning it!
Happy HNT!
This bring a whole new meaning to the word, "cockpit." Happy HNT!
Oooh! The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson books crack me up, I love them. =) Cute undies too. Happy HNT.
HA! Love the unders - now what's that book all aboot eh?
I'm very late getting round everybody today as I was away all day Thursday, so Happy HNT for yesterday!
Post a Comment