Monday, July 21, 2008

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes! We had a great weekend...and I maaaay be walking a little funny. It could be from horseback riding, then again maybe it's not. Thanks to Sage for sending some of his girls around too. I've managed to check out some really new and awesome blogs as a result!

So because I feel like there is a lack of anything interesting to write about, I'm going to ask for your help. I'm entering Mason in a contest and I need to send in his picture. I need one that shows some character/personality. Yup. I'm one of those moms. Actually, I'm kinda being brow beatin' into submitting him, but I have rubber arms. So if you could let me know which picture you like the best, it would be much appreciate. And if he loses, I'll blame y'all. Kidding.


Number 1: A little off center. He moved, but I love the smile. It's him in a nutshell. Goofy.

Number 2: You can't really see too much of him, but for some reason I love this picture :)


Number 3: A little man...with the beginning of some jazz hands??

Number 4: Little GQ. Sure, he's not smiling, it's one of the few moments he isn't....
Probably a little to serious for a baby contest eh?


Number 5: See? He's smiling a few seconds later!

11 comments:

Another Suburban Mom said...

Your little guy is so cute. He is downright edible.

Watch out! He is a ladykiller!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

my vote is for number one. of course they are all adorable. but one is my fav.

and i am dying over here cause number 4 is almost a little magnum.. maybe blue steel. it tells me he is going to be professionally good looking one day

Osbasso said...

I'm partial to #1, myself.

Hope you get that funny walk thing taken care of...

Mackey said...

#1 is too adorable.
I can't wait to meet him!
I'll warn ya...I WILL take a nibble of those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I'm going with #3 or #5 however I love them all :-)

KBear said...

i like the first and second one, so i vote for one and two:)

Randi said...

I think I vote 1 or 3...
All of them are too cute for words though.
Little man.

The Funky Bee said...

Picture #1 Picture #1 Picture #1

He's a handsome little man Peachy!!! Hope you win the contest.

Lil Bit said...

Awwwwwwwww!! - I see why the choice is so difficult - he is a quuuuuuTie!!
Tough to pick, but I vote for #2.

ps. Thx again for your visit. =)

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I love #1! :)

Anonymous said...

I vote for number 1