Awhile ago I shared with you about my friend's baby girl Mea (she's since decided to drop the 'h' from her name). She was transfered to Sick Kids hospital in Toronto. She underwent a series of tests and has been a little trooper through it all. Tomorrow she will undergo open heart surgery at 13 days old, to try to fix her heart. She can't wait any longer. I know the BEST doctors will be with her and she has so many people rooting for her.Please keep her in mind, and send your good thoughts and prayers. Tomorrow is a big day for such a little soul.

8 comments:
Damn girl!
damn
good JuJu
an extra big dose for a lil bitty angel.
Could you have picked a more adorable picture? Good thoughts.... xo xo
It's amazing how strong those tiny little ones can be...
Oh I will be sure to keep her in my thoughts & prayers.
Those little darlings are amazingly tough creatures.
I hope she flies through this & is better in no time.
Sage - Thanks...glad to have it.
JAG - Isn't it sweet?
Jennybean - They are so resilient. Thanks for the good thoughts.
Mackey - I'm confident things are going to go well and that she'll be home in no time. Thanks for the prayers :)
she is in my thoughts
keep us updated when you hear some thing ok
Poor little thing.
I'll definitely be thinking about her today.
Jobthingy - Thanks...I've just updated :)
Chesneygirl - Much appreciated :)
Post a Comment