Thursday, October 09, 2008

Toque? HNT answer :)

A toque?
Sage?!
Are you serious? I'm pretty sure I've been through this before....

A toque is the quintessential piece of clothing around these parts from anytime around now until like March. Jesus. You have to keep your head warm some way. I know us back bacon, beaver loving Canadians have funny names for things, so I guess you'll be forgiven. This time.

An HNT dedicated to you Sage, and my love of the toque.

..and mitts too.

38 comments:

Osbasso said...

Personally, I don't mind it when you repeat this particular lesson. :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Secret Freak said...

Opps post under the wrong account! lol..
What I said was..
OMG you are beautiful!
I love the toque, even though I had no idea what it was... do not have much need for them, here in the heart of the south!
HHNT

Anonymous said...

I agree with Angel!!

wooo hooooo

thanks to that sage fellow!
haaaaaaaaaa

you rock and are so damn sexy!

Anonymous said...

The first pic is amazing. The second almost isn't fair....

Jennybean said...

well here in MN it's a hat and mittens... but I love them!

Your pics are great! I want your black ones!

Can't wait til it's cold enough to wear mittens! Hubby says I have a dangerous addiction...


HHNT!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty girl you are!

I have a closet full of toques myself. :)

Sassy said...

Os - I'm glad. You're such an eager student.

Angel - Thanks! Some days I wish we had no need for them *sigh*

Sage - Yeah..what would we do without that sage fellow?

Doc - Awwww...what would make it fair then? ;)

Jennybean - Thanks...I have a kazillion sets of toques and mitts :)

Marianne - *blushes* Thanks...and a closet full sounds good to me! I can't resist them myself.

Stephanie said...

I love the matching toque and mittens... I think I'm going to have to break out mine pretty soon as well, getting colder and colder out.

HHNT!

Pronto said...

great HNT to remind me of the cold to come.....

at least you're keeping the sensitive parts warm....

HHNT !

13messages said...

You make the toque a beautiful thing. Great shots.

Real Live Lesbian said...

I love the pics! Great shots...and thanks for the education. I was clueless! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..I think I may be in love..

Love both pics but admit a weakness for the second...


HHNT!

Sassy said...

Stephanie - It's sad to have to break them out..but when they are cute little sets, somehow it makes it a little more fun.

Pronto - Gotta keep the girly bits warm!

13 Messages - Thanks :) i can't resist a cute toque.

Real live lesbian - I'm glad I could help educate.

Swingerwife - *Blushes* aww thanks. I'm glad you liked them :)

Vixen said...

Love that! You are freaking *adorable*!!! One of my best friends is Canadian and I think that is the only reason I knew what you were talking about, lol. You wear them well! :)

Ms. Lily said...

You are beautiful. I love the first photo, your eyes are amazing. oh and very cute hats. Thank you for commenting on my post.
Happy HNT!!

An Artist Exposed said...

great pics- such a lovely HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

But you will have to wear more than that to stay warm - or am I missing something? :-) Happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

You have bedroom eyes and a seductive sexy look to you. I think this is SO cute!

Happy HNT!

Ashly Star said...

You are too cute! Toque? That's the same as a beanie right? Lol. My boyfriend wears a beanie all the time. You just inspired me for a post next week I think. Thanks. ;)

Happy HNT!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

*rowr*

you sexy bitch.

hows about you me and that toque go get some fried chicken and get busy

jesus sage.. how does one not know what a toque is.

sassy lets get him up here and boot his ass canuck style.. in parkas and moon boots. throw snowballs at him and give him a face wash

Anonymous said...

Well, winter is coming, and you need to keep those extremities warm.

Your lovers will take care of the rest of you.

Mojo said...

Oh what a coy look... very enticing.

Thanks!

Mackey said...

Hey...nice tits!


I need Martins moobs....&I will not take no for an answer!

Jennybean said...

Tag! You're it!

chesneygirl said...

Never heard it called that before!

Lovely pics! Just lovely. :)

- said...

And *now* I know :) *giggles*

You look absolutely sassy sexy cute!! And your hair is gorgeous, btw ;) Happy (belated) HNT :)

Dangerous Lilly said...

LOL Totally cute :)

I've never heard that term before either!

Unknown said...

Hey, lets see the palms of those mitts! ;-)

Big Pissy said...

You're simply beautiful!

Love the pictures!

Good 'ol Sage! ;-)

Maeve said...

Another Canadian? Youppi!
That is a sexy way of wearing some toque and mitains!
Happy belated HNT!

g-man said...

Thanks Sage!!

I was wonderin' if you were ever going to return to HNT posting. 'eh.

:)

Sassy said...

Vixen - Thanks :) Go to the head of the class for knowing what a toque is!

Ms. Lily - Thank you. This post is doing wonders for my self esteem...

An artist exposed - Much appreciated! Thanks for coming by!

Lapis ruper - you are right..I'd freeze instantly with only this on, but I'm sure someone would be close by to help a poor girl out.

Sassy said...

Rage - Bedroom eyes eh? I think I like that...

Amorous Rocker - Yup..same as a beanie! Glad I could inspire. I shall check you out ;)

Jobthingy - I'll bring my toque and the chicken, you prepare to get busy....and then we'll take sage down tag-team style ;)

Merlin - that they will!

Mojo - Glad you were enticed by it.

Mackey - Our boobs and moobs are on their way!

Jennybean - Yay..I'll play!

Sassy said...

Chesneygirl - It's 100% Canadian! So I hear anyway...and judge by the looks I get south of the boarder...

I smile 2 much - Thank you! Glad I could edu-macate you!

Lilly - Thank you!

David - LOL Maybe next week!

Big Pissy - Thank you. I guess Sage is responsible for a lot things around here...

Maeve - Canadians unite! =P

G-Man - It's just a matter of getting my lazy ass in gear again...hopefully I can stick with it.

g-man said...

P.s. If you are sending Moob pictures to Mackey ... ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you how to make the second picture fair if you raise your hand and ask....

Sassy said...

G-Man - You know I'll send boobie pictures for you!!!

Doc Endshank- I can't just call out?